Rules of stay
Accommodation in the mini-hotel is provided by showing documents identifying your personality according to item 8 of regulations “On Provision of Hotel Service in Russia” dd. 1997.
We do not provide accommodation to guests who do not have passport or any other identity document on them.
Migration registration of citizens is done in accordance with Russian Law.
There is a single check-out hour in the hotel.
- – Check-out hour is 12:00 regardless of the actual hour of your check-in. Standard check-in hour is from 2.00PM, Standard check-out hour is 12.00PM.
- – When checking-in before the check-in hour, from 12 till 2 PM, accommodation fee is not charged. In this case the room is provided only if it is cleaned and available.
- – In case of early check-in and late check-out accommodation fee is charged in the following order:
- – Early check-in before 6.00AM – full accommodation fee for 24 hours is charged
- – After 6.00AM until single check-out hour – ½ of accommodation fee is charged;
- – Late check-out before 6.00PM after the single check-out hour – ½ of accommodation fee is charged;
- – After 6.00PM after the single check-out hour – full accommodation fee is charged.
- – When checking-out earlier than planned, full accommodation fee for the next 24 hours per room is charged.
- – Extension of your stay is only possible if there are rooms available.
· – Notice in writing on changes in your period of stay shall be submitted no later than 48 hours before your planned check-out. Without such notice the Administration of the mini-hotel shall have the right not to return the amount of fees for the days not stayed. Upon notice (excluding high season), the administration of the mini-hotel shall have the right to charge the amount equal to the accommodation fee per room per night.
· – For accommodation of kids aged under 7, without provision of a separate bed, accommodation fee is not charged.
· – Accommodation fee is charged in Russian rubles in cash or via bank transfers (for legal entities).
- – Change of linens and towels shall be once in three days. Upon guest’s request & for additional fee, an unscheduled change of linens and towels can be done.
- – The room is cleaned once a day.
- – At the end of your period of stay please deliver the room to the administrator (accommodation service).
- – When leaving the room please leave your key with the administrator.
- – It is forbidden to use linens and towels for other purposes as well as damage them.
- – Smoking is forbidden in all facilities of the mini-hotel Crouton. (Please ask the administrator where a smoking area is!). There is a penalty for smoking in the hotel facilities set by the hotel administration in the amount of 5000 RUR + expenses on cleaning the room and air.
- – Please be careful with hotel’s property and equipment (In case of loss or damage of the hotel’s propertyequipment the damage is paid in accordance with effective price-list for damage of hotel’s property, pursuant to the Russian Law, including other liabilities for other violations).
- – Please observe the fire-security rules for guests.
- – Be sure to close water taps when you stop using them, close windows, switch the lights off, turn off TV, when leaving the room. Lock it with the key;
- – Immediately inform the hotel administration about loss of personal belongings from the room to take measures on searching for the lost belongings;
- – The Administration of the hotel shall have no responsibility for safety of documents, money, valuable things, jewelry left in the room.
- – In case of finding the lost things, hotel Crouton takes measures to return them.
- – At the request of the guests and with administration’s consent, visitors are allowed in the room from 2.00PM till 10.00PM; for that a guest needs to leave his ID with the administrator.
- – In case the visitor stays in the guest’s room after 10.00PM or taking a visitor by the registered guest to the hotel at night (from 10.PM till 12.00 PM(next day)) such visitors shall be registered as guests to stay in the room. Accommodation fee is charged according to the price-list of the hotel Crouton.
- – Silence to be observed from 11.00PM till 8.00AM. Please show respect to other guests of the hotel in the rooms next-door
- – Hotel’s administration leaves the right to deny accommodation or visit to the hotel to inadequate, drunk or drug-intoxicated persons.
- – Administration of the hotel shall have the right to terminate accommodation agreement in its sole discretion or deny extension of stay in case the guest violated rules of stay, did not provide payment for accommodation timely or caused damage to the hotel’s property.
- – Administration of the hotel shall have the right to charge guests a monitory deposit for property security reasons with its further return upon guest check-out.
- – Administration of the hotel shall have the right to enter the room without guest’s consent in cases of smoking, fire, flood and also in case the guest violates the rules of stay, disturbs public peace and violates the rules of use of appliances.
- – When the guest is out of hotel for more than 24 hours (or upon the end of 6 hours since his/her check-out hour), administration of the hotel shall have the right to create a committee and do the inventory of the property in the room. Valuable things in the form of cash, precious metal, valuable documents, administration will take under its responsibility. Other property shall be in service.
- – In case of claims from guests the administration shall take all possible measures to settle the conflict provided in the legislation.
- – In cases not provided in this rules, administration and guest shall be governed by the Russian law in force. *
For security reasons, it is forbidden in the hotel to:
- – Leave visitors in the room while you are away;
- – Give keys to third persons;
- – Keep huge things, highly inflammable, explosive, toxic, narcotic substances and liquids;
- – Make noise, listen to loud music.
- – Stay with animals and birds.
- – Move, take away furniture, linens from the room;
- – Use heaters if it is not provided in the hotel room.
- – Hotel administration shall have no responsibility for operation of city utility systems (emergence blackout, shutting down of water supply or central heating). Administrator of the hotel shall provide a guest book at guest’s request and consider the claim within a month from the date of its creation.
- – The hotel provides its guests with for a fee at their wish and in accordance with the list and fees for additional services.
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you a pleasant stay in our home-like hotel Crouton!